Sunday, January 27, 2008

day 324 : out of order i know :)


day 324: Ok... so I know that Friday & Saturday's posts need to come before Sunday's... but I forgot to load a cf card into my camera so I need to get my photos off of the guest camera (Ben's panasonic point and shoot) before I can post them. In the meantime enjoy today's TWO photos of the day. I had a super fabulous time with Allison photographing my incredibly photogenic friend Valena in her wedding dress this morning.. here's one of my favorites (but they're all gorgeous... I think you're gonna want to see the rest on my wedding blog). And about the second photo above... it's a super sneak peak of what may come in the next week or so... can you guess who this little guy is?

3 comments:

Lil'poster said...

Yay for Herbie...or Harvie! Hehe.

Tara said...

Puppy kisses!

Anonymous said...

He's a sweetie all right!

 
Google Analytics Alternative