Thursday, February 21, 2008

day 348 : quality car time

Day 348: Well yesterday was a very busy day! I had to drive down to San Diego for the day and spent most of my time in the car, I think I was only in town for maybe one more hour than I spent driving... boo! Well at least I got to have a (very rushed) lunch with mom and say hello to her boys. Hello Bogey! Isn't he cute? After making it back in town we made a quick trip out to meet up with Meredith at the edison for her birthday celebration. It was super dark and hard to take a flash-free photo, but oh well. Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Meredith R. said...

You captured a rare straight-hair moment for me and that is as good as gold. Glad you two made it out last night. It's always a pleasure to hang with you. Now go get those eyes fixed!

Anonymous said...

It was fun seeing you, however briefly! What a handsome dog that is in the picture! Tee hee!

Anonymous said...

What a cute, highly intelligent looking doggie...

 
Google Analytics Alternative