Monday, April 13, 2009

day 55 : flashback time

day 55: These pictures are kind of cheating. I didn't take them... and they certainly aren't from today. But I just got them today so I'm going to use them anyways. It's my blog so I get to make the rules :) I got emailed a few days (weeks?) ago by someone who found some old photos of us from our wedding and decided we might want to have them (um, yes please!) and we just got the disc in the mail today. I really like this first one of dad making his toast and us watching



And I think this is probably the only photo I've ever seen that's a) us at our after party (we only went very briefly) and b) a picture of me not smiling in my wedding dress. I smiled all day. I'm pretty sure I was just dead tired by this point. And that's a water I'm drinking in case you're wondering :) I think the most I had to drink all day was our champagne toast.

No comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative