Sunday, April 26, 2009

day 67 : daddy matchin' shirt

day 67: A while back I went shopping at a store that was going out of business and buying some clothes for the babies... I was getting stuff that was a little too big for them since we really only got small baby stuff as gifts and they're outgrowing all their clothes. When I saw this one I just absolutely had to buy it because it reminded me of a ringer tee that Ben wears all the time... and matching daddy = super cute (note to friends of Ben... no making fun of the matching shirt. It's cute. Deal with it. Also, he got a haircut Sunday just in case you were worried about that) Paul actually managed to drool this much on it in the first 5 minutes or so that we put it on but it's still cute. He's such a little man these days.



PS... on a more "what I did today" note.. since that's the other purpose of the blog.. Saturday I had a fabulous spa day thanks to Ben and his Christmas gift to me... I would post a photo but I didn't bring my camera. I just lounged and sipped tea and enjoyed a massage and felt fabulous. Thanks Ben :)

3 comments:

Paul Smith said...

I heard Ben also wears matching diapers for his crippling incontinence.

Ben said...

Not true! But I do vomit everywhere.

Tara said...

You boys are ridiculous. And this pic is too cute! :D

 
Google Analytics Alternative