Monday, February 1, 2010

day 32: aquarium

day 32: today my mom came to visit and she wanted to take the babies somewhere fun. I've been meaning to take them to the aquarium so that's what we decided to do. I have this debate with myself every day about whether or not the photo of the day is going to be the most technically perfect and impressive to photography enthusiasts OR if it's going to be the one that most completely shows what I DID that day. What I always come back to is that this is sort of a daily journal, and at the end of the year when I make it into a book I'm really going to want to look at it to remember what that year of my life was like, not which were the best pictures I took... SO... without further ado... here is a slightly underexposed picture of Amelia looking at some fish. I love the expression on her face


No comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative