Friday, February 19, 2010

day 50: lookie what I made

day 50: I've been in a bit of a creative rut - looking at and wanting to do a lot of cool projects I've found online, but not having a space to do them in and getting frustrated. Our place definitely doesn't have a "craft room" and I hate to leave a huge mess on the dining room table (which Paul can now easily reach up and grab things off of). So my solution for today was a super quick mini-project. Sorry for the terrible pictures. I'll take a better one tomorrow. In around an hour I made a shirt I really didn't like (and was going to throw away) into one I that I like much much better. I'm quite pleased.


1 comment:

Erika Jackson said...

I love it! Is the addition on the neck from the sleeves? Good thinking!

 
Google Analytics Alternative