Wednesday, February 18, 2009

day 2 : i told you i'd do it :)

day 2: See look at me... posting again on day 2! I told you I would :) The idea of me starting up again was to document what I do every day this year. I take the babies on one "outing" a day, partly to get them used to going out of the house, but mostly so I don't go stir crazy. The goal is to do my photo-rific posts while we're out but unfortunately today was not a fun outing. The babies got their monthly RSV vaccine today so I didn't really feel like snapping a photo in the pediatrician's office. The silver lining for the peanuts was that today they got to try sweet potatoes.... yum! They both loved 'em!

1 comment:

Erika Jackson said...

love the colors - and you're making me want to start my photo-a-day site up again!!

 
Google Analytics Alternative