Tuesday, February 17, 2009

year 2 day 1 : for real

Ok... so I know I've had a few false starts here but I really and truly am starting up photo-rific again! I just got a book in the mail that I made from my first year of photo blogging and let's just say I LOVE IT!! It is ridiculously cool to see a whole year in pictures in book form. So here goes another photo-rific year with bigger better pictures and a few new rules: No more than one baby photo per week, and no more than one day late for posting (aka no big catch up posts). I certainly can find time to take and post ONE photo per day... how hard could it be :)

Day one photo: the book that inspired me to start back up again

2 comments:

Erika Jackson said...

The book looks awesome and I'm so glad photorific is back! Where did you make your book?

katy said...

I made it with Blurb... they have a thing where it will "slurp" your blog for you and take all the content (text and pictures) and put it into a book layout. I did some tweaking of the layout but it saved me endless hours to have it all in there already. I made the cover in photoshop... that took the most time but I love it :)

 
Google Analytics Alternative